My Favorite Mistake

Why did I leave the kitchen? Over easy eggs sounded great until I heard the BEEP BEEP of the fire alarm. I run out to see the stove bursting in flames! Overeasy eggs was my favorite mistake.
The moment I saw the blaze I was shocked – I didn’t think this would happen. Panic coursed through my body as the flames rose higher. The smoke filled the air as the flames engulfed the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks “What should I do!?” Why is this happening to me? Before I knew it my parents were in the kitchen. My mom grabbed the box of baking soda, pouring it on the fire and extinguishing the flames.
I’m glad I left the kitchen because it taught me such an important lessons. In the end I learned to pay more attention – especially when I’m cooking.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *